Mrigadayavan Palace (Thai: พระราชนิเวศน์มฤคทายวัน, RTGS: phra ratcha niwet maruekkhathayawan ) is a former residence of King Vajiravudh, or Rama VI, who ruled Siam from 1910 to 1925. It is in Cha-am in Phetchaburi Province, Thailand. King Vajiravudh visited the palace twice during his reign. His first visit was during the summer of 1924 when he stayed for three months. His second visit lasted two months in the summer of 1925, after which he died. The palace is now a property of the Crown Property Bureau and is under the management of The Foundation of Mrigadayavan Palace under the patronage of Princess Bejaratana (FMP), the only daughter of Vajiravudh.
Copyright 2020 Banlansuan Cha-am